Since 1999 Promaz Automotive has been building and maintaining some of Australia’s best street cars. Run by Simon Ioannou, Promaz has grown into a very successful business in the space of a few short years. With over 10 years experience in the automotive trade, Simon has vast experience with the popular Mazda rotary engine.
Promaz also offer basic and full servicing to all cars and operate an in-house two-wheel drive Dyno Dynamics dyno. We also have access to an off-site four-wheel drive dyno.
Promaz specialise in custom applications. Some of the more popular services that we carry out are:
- Mazda brake upgrades (Volvo, RX-7 and Falcon/Commodore etc)
- Intercooler installations and upgrades
- Differential conversions (Ford 9-inch, Toyota Hi-Lux and Borg Warner etc.)
- Gearbox upgrades (Toyota Supra, Jatco automatic transmissions etc.)
- Turbo conversions and upgrades
- Engine reconditioning to high horsepower race spec engines
- 13B turbo engine conversions a specialty!
- Suspension upgrades
- Liberty and G-Force gearbox conversions and rebuilds
- Rotary plate machining